Arabic Language Annotator
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
As an Arabic language annotator, you will collaborate with data scientists to develop high-quality datasets for Arabic Natural Language Processing.
- The candidate must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Good knowledge of computer software (Excel and Adobe Audition or equivalent sound-editing software).
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic linguistics or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with linguistic data annotation.
- Experience with audio software (Adobe Audition or Audacity or similar).
- Build taxonomies and develop Arabic linguistic resources
- Follow the annotation guidelines set forth by Arabic NLP data scientists
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Assess and improve the consistency and quality of existing annotated Arabic datasets.
- Assess the available Arabic NLP systems and provide detailed analysis.