We are looking for candidates with Medical background and IT experience to help us build clinical information systems and help us in physician adoption of the processes. A successful candidate would have a deep passion to improve patient outcomes and enjoys deep diving into data to find opportunities for products.
- Medical Training and 2+ years of clinical practice experience. UAE/US practice experience is a plus. or a Graduate in Medical Informatics.
- Experience in helping build clinical information systems.
- Experience in data analysis of at least one Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- Detailed understanding of clinical ontologies ( ICD10, SNOMED etc.,)
- Certified HL7 RIM Specialist is preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Design and validate clinical treatment algorithms based on clinical guidelines.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to promote effective design, development, and implementation of clinical information systems.
- Engage patient care providers to assist in the adoption and effective use of our clinical information products.
- Partner with key stakeholders to promote patient-centric solutions.