Scrum Master | Saal
Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs .We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning paradigms such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. Our mission is to make technology think and learn where human-machine interaction creates exponential growth and opportunities for humanity.
To ensure product based cross functional teams continuously improve their delivery performance.
- Ensure the development process follows Agile values and principles.
- Facilitate all Scrum meetings, typically Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily standup, Review, Retrospective
- Identify and remove impediments for improved performance inside and outside the team.
- Support and educate product owners to create and maintain a backlog of small, valuable and independent user stories.
- Ensure self-organization of the team.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Keep meetings effective and to the minimum.
- Proven experience as scrum master in at least 3 teams and at least 20 sprints.
- Experience with multicultural teams
- Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming, Automated Testing
- Experience in GCC based companies.
- Knowledge of different estimation techniques.
- Experience with Education centric products.
- Experience with B2C products.
- Experience with Startups.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM): Professional Scrum Master (PSM) – from Scrum.org (PSM I, PSM II, PSM III); or SAFe 4.0 Scrum Master (SSM) – from Scaled Agile