We are building a learning platform with the aim to provide a unique learning experience and outstanding service to our clients. As Product Manager at saal.ai, you will play a critical role in the success of our learning app by focusing on all manners of experiences for learning purposes.
You will work with a team of passionate AI and machine learning developers but you are expected to be a self-starter who manages the entire lifecycle for your product but will also collaborate with other teams across saal.ai.
This role requires a strategic thinker. You have a two years view of where you want the technologies to end up but balance it with what the team needs to deliver in the short- and mid-term. You should be curious and adaptable -- as this is an evolving space, things change. Finally, we expect you to be authentic and accountable: work hard, be committed to excellence, and deliver results.
You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day tasks of product operations, communicate business objectives as a product owner in an Agile team, including writing, refining, planning and reviewing user stories and tasks, and assist the Product & Design team in defining strategy and planning the Roadmap.
- Take lead of content strategy and production teams as the Product Owner
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Work closely with our SME and Content Support to deliver an amazing product
- Accountable for ensuring that the content team delivers high-quality products to end users, within the agreed-upon time-to-market deadlines
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide content backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning for product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new learning experiences and functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the content roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Experience as an agile Product Owner for at least 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details