Agile Product Owner | Curio
We are building a revolutionary learning experience with the aim that no kid in the world should lack foundational skills. As an Agile Product Owner at saal.ai, you will play a critical role in the success of our learning app by focusing on conversational interfaces and experiences for learning purposes.
You will work with a team of passionate AI and machine learning developers. You are expected to be a self-starter who manages the entire lifecycle for your product but will also collaborate with other teams across saal.ai.
This role requires a strategic thinker. You have a two years view of where you want the technologies to end up but balance it with what the team needs to deliver in the short- and mid-term. You should be curious and adaptable -- as this is an evolving space, things change quickly -- and above all, you should love the transforming power of education and the promise of technology to redefine how kids learn. Finally, we expect you to be authentic and accountable: work hard, be committed to excellence, and deliver results.
You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day tasks of product operations, communicate business objectives as a product owner in an Agile team, including writing, refining, planning and reviewing user stories and tasks, and assist the Product & Design team in defining strategy and planning the Roadmap.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details