Front End Developer
Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs .We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning padigrams such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. Our mission is to make technology think and learn where human-machine interaction creates exponential growth and opportunities for humanity.
- Developing new user-facing features using React-Native/React
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding the business requirements, translating them into technical requirements and developing features testable by QA and deliverable to customers
- BTech or equivalent from a reputable institution
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Hands on with front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
Good to have:
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding of data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- TDD and unit test experience
- Experience with React-Native
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology