Front End Developer | Saal.ai
Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs. We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning paradigms such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. We are committed to developing market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
- Develop new user-facing features using React-Native/React.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Understand the business requirements, translate them into technical requirements and develop features testable by QA and deliverable to customers.
- 2+ years of experience.
- B.Tech or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Hands on with front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Understanding of data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- TDD and unit test experience.
- Experience with React-Native.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology.