Job Title: Proofreader
Reports to: Subject Experts (Science and Math)
The job requires a Native english speaker, or a person with native english proficiency. The person will be responsible for closely working along the Science and Math subject experts. The main responsibilities include proofreading the science and math scripts, text questions, and making them child friendly to be used in an online tutoring application.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The ideal person will be:
- Editing/proofreading Science and Math scripts written in English in detail.
- Giving special attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Focusing on technically and aesthetically improving the quality of the written word.
- Keeping in mind the probable behavioral responses of the audience (6-9 Grade students); to suggest and give comments for improvements in the existing scripts.
- Focusing on making the scripts child friendly and age appropriate in order to improve the user experience.
- Having the ability to work in style of the authors by modifying existing ideas.
- Having good interpersonal skills
- Having the ability to meet deadlines
- willing to work in a multicultural environment.