Autonomous Drone Expert | Algorythma
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology company,that creates impactful products backed with experience from leading individuals, corporations and institutions across the globe. Algorythma is developing world-class sustainable technology initiatives and products that address the needs of individuals, institutions, corporations and government entities.We are a team of scientists, developers, artists, designers, writers, and innovative thinkers who have joined to transform creative ideas into turnkey solutions and applications.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
As an Autonomous Drone expert, you will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to implement state of the art algorithms derived from world-class research.
- Develop, test and optimize existing and new methods for real time control, state estimation and planning of aerial robots.
- The algorithms need to be lightweight such to run on embedded platforms.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Proven theoretical and practical experience with autopilots and firmware.
- Strong publication track in international, high-quality journals and conferences.
- Strong experience in closed loop control and state estimation for aerial robots.
- Strong background in filtering approaches to fuse multiple sensor data to obtain reliable state estimation and real time control.
- Ability to work organized and independently.
- Strength in one or more of the following areas: Visual Inertial Odometry, LIDAR/Vision-based, SLAM, Machine Learning for Semantic Classification.
- Experience with ROS and deep learning is a plus.
- Experience with Decentralized Visual SLAM.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in motion planning for aerial robots.
- Experience in 3D mapping.