- Empower large enterprise to run AI and ML at scale, leveraging the best in modern distributed systems and automation technology
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is the enterprise machine learning operations (MLOps) platform. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. Over 130,000 engineers and data scientists have used Algorithmia’s platform to date, including the United Nations, government intelligence agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Our Infrastructure and Operations team is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join a passionate, distributed group that's driving the design and implementation of a delivery platform to deploy Algorithmia for Enterprise customers. This unique role is a broad mix of automation, DevOps, infrastructure engineering, software development, and customer engagement - offering an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow, and impact the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the country.
As a Software Engineer on the Infrastructure & Operations team at Algorithmia, you will:
- Deploy Algorithmia Enterprise into Fortune 500 and Government environments
- Design, build, and maintain the infrastructure and deployment platform needed to deliver Algorithmia effectively and enable us achieve even greater scale
- Work cross-team to ensure Algorithmia feature design and development accounts for the complexity of unique customer environments
- Automate your role out of existence - then join us in doing something even more amazing
- Handle the highest-tier of platform engineering support for AI/ML leaders
- Have meaningful opportunities for career growth, mentorship, promotion, technical leadership, and/or people management based on your interests
- Work from anywhere in the USA or Canada. We have teams in Seattle and Toronto - or go 100% remote from home
And we might make a great match if you:
- Want to work with modern cloud technologies and complex distributed systems
- Have experience with multiple languages (Python, Bash, Scala, Java, Go, etc.), deployment tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, etc.), and cloud providers (AWS, Azure, VMWare, etc.)
- Are passionate about automation, and believe nothing should ever be done manually twice
- Enjoy working with customers to deliver solutions that meet business needs, empower engineers, and solve real-world problems
- Feel most comfortable in hybrid roles that blur the line between Developer, Site Reliability Engineer, Deployment Engineer, Solutions Architect, and Consultant
- Bonus points for a love of data science, any kind of AI/ML experience, interesting public code, or the implementation of something cool on our AI marketplace (hint: free trial!)
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.