Anywhere US or Canada
- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in an AI startup, backed by industry leaders including Google’s AI fund
Algorithmia is the enterprise machine learning operations (MLOps) platform. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. Over 130,000 engineers and data scientists have used Algorithmia’s platform to date, including the United Nations, government intelligence agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer at Algorithmia, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting testing infrastructure for our growing product engineering team, empowering them to rapidly identify weak-spots and ship with confidence. You will strive to cultivate a testing-first culture that produces top-quality software for our customers and meets business objectives.
As a QA Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Develop, implement, and execute test strategies and test matrices for our core enterprise platform and SaaS product.
- Develop and implement processes and infrastructure to increase product test coverage and visibility into product quality.
- Coordinate test efforts for significant feature and product release milestones to ensure customers receive a high quality product.
- Partner with product engineers to drive investment in automated integration testing at all layers of our product including testing web UI, REST APIs, client libraries, and our deployment tooling.
- Work directly with product engineering to incubate testing best practices and help them leverage the testing infrastructure you’ve designed and implemented.
- Work directly with our product team to validate business requirements, identify areas of instability, and develop plans to improve quality in those domains through improved testing.
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Have experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Postman, TestCafe, JUnit, Specs2, or similar).
- Have experience implementing testing strategies for a broad set of software domains, from distributed systems to APIs to web applications.
- Have experience in multiple stages of application testing including UI, integration, functional, regression, and performance.
- Have experience with test case and result management (e.g. TestRail, Bugzilla, or similar).
- Are fluent with common continuous integration tooling such as Gitlab CI Pipelines.
- Believe in automating all testing and are excited to champion test automation efforts during all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship.
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.