- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a truly remote-friendly company - work from anywhere, preferably on the West Coast to best serve our customers in the Western region
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is the enterprise machine learning operations (MLOps) platform. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. Over 130,000 engineers and data scientists have used Algorithmia’s platform to date, including the United Nations, government intelligence agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
As a Sr Customer Success Manager at Algorithmia, you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has huge customer demand. This role requires technical knowledge as you will work with IT Infrastructure, DevOps, Data Scientists, Chief Data Officers, data analytics and other AI-related customer stakeholders to drive platform adoption and customer advocacy. Your work will require partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customer value by driving adoption of the Algorithmia platform. You will also coordinate with Sales, Professional Services and Customer Engineering teams to ensure flawless execution of the post-sale onboarding, deployment and steady-state experience. The key outcome will be to drive an increased number of models in production for existing customers. You will be measured by your ability to drive customer contract renewal, expansion revenue, NPS, CSAT and overall customer health. Customer Success has high visibility throughout the company, and is critical for our customers who are some of the most important financial institutions, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the world.
As a Sr Customer Success Manager at Algorithmia, you will:
- Be accountable to onboard and train customers in partnership with the Customer Solutions Consultant
- Deliver business value to customers by driving adoption of the Algorithmia platform
- Influence, engage and delight customers by building and executing adoption plans specific to each customer
- Grow customer use of Algorithmia platform by increasing models in production
- Meet or exceed renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Own, track and report on customer health based on established KPIs
- Partner with Sales to manage existing customer expansion and renewals revenue
- Identify, qualify and drive Professional Services opportunities based on customer need
- Drive Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and ad hoc customer meetings
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” - advocate for customers to ensure they achieve their goals and work with our Product teams on the prioritization and development of new features
- Wear multiple hats to deliver customer value including being part of our on-call rotation to triage incidents
- Occasional travel to customer locations to deliver QBRs or other significant milestones
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have at least 10 years of Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales / Solutions Engineering, or Technical Account Management experience within the enterprise software, cloud, SaaS, or PaaS space
- Have 3+ years experience driving customer renewal and expansion revenue
- Understand DevOps practices and ability to communicate effectively in enterprise technology domains such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, enterprise network configuration, and security considerations
- First-hand experience with enterprise level AI/ML projects lifecycle and various aspects such as communicating value proposition, deployment, productionizing models at scale, model governance and management
- Have knowledge of and hands-on experience with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering
- Familiarity with common AI/ML technologies, languages and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, NLP, Python, R, Jupyter notebooks etc.
- Positive customer presence and significant experience in working with customers at various levels of seniority. You should be equally comfortable working with senior business or technical leaders
- Have deep empathy for customers and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Possess excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to comprehensively assess and respond to customer needs
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Are highly collaborative, especially with the ability to work well with diverse and distributed stakeholders
- Leverage your high emotional intelligence to navigate critical and sensitive situations with business stakeholders
- Intellectually curious and passionate about customers and technology working better together
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or business or equivalent experience
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.