- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in an AI startup, backed by industry leaders including Google’s AI fund
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture.
More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join Algorithmia’s Marketing team. This role will partner with a high performing team that executes campaigns across the digital landscape, leads demand generation, and produces creative experiences that engage Algorithmia’s enterprise and government customers. The Digital Marketing Manager is well versed in enterprise businesses and will help Algorithmia grow digital engagement in the US. This role will have extensive knowledge of web, email, social, search, digital event platforms, and other channels, along with how channels work together to create best-in-class experiences that drive user engagement and conversion.
The core function of this role is to drive demand generation and conversion, and manage end-to-end execution on all channels from creative inception to final execution. This role's success will come from taking a user-centric approach to digital engagement programs. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and rapid adopter of leading practices. They will champion effective marketing integrations and marketing operations to drive positive business outcomes. They must enjoy ongoing challenges in a fast paced and dynamic organization, and excel in an industry that requires a combination of modern marketing and digital expertise to deliver excellent user experiences and drive demand.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Algorithmia, you will:
- Build digital marketing plans that expand the reach and impact of Algorithmia’s voice through core campaigns and key narratives.
- Advise and manage demand channels that leverage our campaign content (e.g. videos, social assets, blog posts, case studies, and more) to hit demand targets and improve effectiveness of each channel (e.g. email, virtual events, organic, paid social, direct, etc.).
- Serve as Algorithmia’s strategic consultant on which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Partner with product marketing, campaign, event, and design managers to manage demand marketing budgets, workbacks, project schedules, and stakeholder communications.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Advise on and implement SEO best practices and work with our SEO agency.
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies and program content in applicable channels for our key audiences.
We might make a great match if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Experience creating demand plans that take campaign visions and break them down into targets
- Extensive knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- A knack for driving demand and optimizing digital experiences to improve conversion
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Familiar with the following tools:
- Google Analytics, Studio Manager, Search Console, Data Studio