- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work from anywhere and serve our customers all over the US
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
To keep up with new business demand, Algorithmia is seeking a Customer Solutions Engineer to join our team and make Algorithmia Enterprise customers successful. In this role, you will be part of our post-sale Customer Engagement team which is made up of Professional Services (PS) and Customer Success (CS) functions. The Customer Solutions Engineer will gather and evaluate customer technical requirements, inform solution design, and complete deployments of Algorithmia Enterprise. Additionally, this individual will drive product requirements to improve the operator and customer experience by simplifying deployment and lowering time to value.
This is a highly impactful role working directly with Algorithmia Enterprise customers who are some of the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the country.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Gather and evaluate customer infrastructure and InfoSec requirements and constraints. Inform solution design, identify and mitigate deployment risks.
- Lead Algorithmia Enterprise deployment and scheduled maintenance such as quarterly upgrades, customer-requested configuration changes, etc.
- Conduct initial troubleshooting of operational issues by following technical playbooks to perform first-level corrective actions. Collect logs and escalate to Engineering internally.
- Advocate internally for the operator and customer experience to drive deployment improvements into our Product roadmap.
- Document and maintain customer deployment configuration details, context and nuances.
- Report issues impacting customer deployments and partner with Engagement Manager or Customer Success leadership to drive short-term or permanent resolution.
- Liaison between Algorithmia Engineering and customers to communicate technical and engineering guidance.
And we might make a great match if you:
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers in deploying complex cloud or on-premise enterprise technology solutions.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills to assess, track, prioritize and coordinate various threads of collaborative technical investigation across multiple channels of communication.
- Exhibit strong customer presence and have significant experience in working directly with enterprise customers on technical engagements.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Embody deep empathy for customers and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them.
- Are experienced in enterprise Linux/Unix server administration, preferably CentOS/RHEL.
- Can demonstrate experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure), and on-premise enterprise systems and technologies (e.g. VSphere/VMWare, SAN, NFS, etc.)
- Understand cloud and enterprise networking technologies well (e.g. proxies, private CAs, enterprise firewalls, etc.)
- Are certified in AWS or Azure administration, Cisco CCNA, or similar enterprise technologies.
- Have experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Are flexible and willing to work with customers across various time zones.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in STEM or equivalent experience.
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship.
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.