- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work from anywhere and serve our customers all over the US
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
As a UX Software Engineer, you’ll be working to improve and polish the web properties many teams rely on to support Algorithmia. These include our blog, event directory, landing pages, and website, and more.
As a UX Software Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Develop modern user interfaces utilizing React and Material utilizing best practices and responsive techniques
- Build reusable, application-agnostic components
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing to translate mockups and wireframes into production-ready code
- Implement numerous testing patterns to ensure quality and confidence of results
- Partner and engage with other UX team members to review code and foster a culture of shared learning, innovation, experimentation, and mentorship
We’re an early-stage startup, and things are growing quickly: these responsibilities will evolve over time.
We might make a great match if you have:
- A minimum 2 years professional development experience
- Thorough understanding of React, especially developing in React with TypeScript. Experience with React Hooks preferred
- Experience writing Node.js applications and packages
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, bonus if you have experience with Material-UI or CSS-in-JS techniques
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and their consumption patterns within web development
- Experience using git and GitHub-based workflows
- Knowledge or experience with modern frontend build pipelines and tooling such as webpack, Babel, yarn, and npm. Bonus if you have experience working in monorepo-style environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical objectives
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
We might make an even better match if you have:
- Experience with Vue.js; bonus if you have experience migrating from Vue to React
- Expertise with Apollo Client, Apollo Server, or GraphQL, or a strong desire to learn these technologies
- Experience with JAMstack or headless CMS technologies and platforms
- Experience with implementing CI/CD or containerized deployments via Docker/Kubernetes with a frontend focus
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.