- Opportunity to drive product development with a world-class engineering organization in a fast-growing startup in Seattle
- Build cutting edge AI and ML products and services to drive the next level of growth
- Partner with engineering, sales, and marketing teams to successfully deliver market-leading products that free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and how they’re best satisfied
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to take our product to the next level. You will be critical in helping lead Algorithmia through the next phase of growth. We’ve already demonstrated that our product fits the market need, but there is stiff competition in the market. We’ll need you to take ownership of new features and offers in product development to make sure we hit our goals and position ourselves to succeed. You will experience unique visibility and growth opportunities that come with joining the first AI startup funded by Google’s AI Fund.
As Senior Product Manager at Algorithmia, you will:
- Work directly with customers, sales, product marketing, and engineering to refine the product roadmap
- Work closely with engineers, ensuring they have the necessary information and success criteria to efficiently deliver rapid, iterative work
- Develop personas, user stories, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Be an owner in the full product lifecycle, from ideation to revenue
- Work with different data systems, pull data, and produce reports to create data-informed decisions, e.g. Databases, APIs
- Balance and prioritize product short term needs with long term opportunity
- Ensure we continuously deliver products to our customers at high velocity and quality
- Prioritize workload, make smart trade-offs, and manage resources to meet deadlines
- Report status of specific development deliverables back to stakeholders
- Collect and publish metrics for team and product performance
- Produce release notes and manage internal communication regarding software releases
- Help create a positive, inclusive, results-oriented culture
On a given day, you might find yourself:
- Attending standups, ensuring engineering is has product clarity and remains unblocked
- Writing product specs, epics, and stories for engineering management to break down
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Defining the success metrics for a planned product release
- Working with Sales on new customer opportunities
- Working with Customer Success to ensure our customers are successful
- Working with the Product Marketing team on messaging and positioning
We’re an early-stage startup, and things are growing quickly: these responsibilities will evolve over time.
And we might make a great match if you:
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Cloud infrastructure, large-scale distributed systems, service delivery, SaaS
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner/manager, preferably a combination of big and small company environments
- 5+ years experience with products implemented on AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, MySQL, SAN/NAS storage, IP Loadbalancing
- Excel at connecting engineers to the reality of what customers need
- Have proven ability to make smart decisions through data
- Are able to prioritize and execute on multiple projects with a passion for detail
- Are highly collaborative, especially with the ability to work well with diverse and distributed stakeholders
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Love studying and seeing how customers and technology can work better together
- Have an advanced degree, but not required
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.