- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work from anywhere and serve our clients in the Eastern region
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Algorithmia is seeking a highly technical Sales & Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our team to help acquire new customers and expand existing Algorithmia Enterprise customers. As a SE, you’ll work closely with our Sales and Engineering teams to own the technical sale, demonstrate the value of Algorithmia in the Fortune 500 and tech sectors, and ultimately help close highly technical sales. You’ll be an integral part of the pre-sales process, presenting solutions to customers, demonstrating the product, defining and delivering Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with success criteria, and building and executing technical close plans to ensure the technical success of the sale.
This role is pivotal to the growth of Algorithmia with high visibility throughout the company and across the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the country - with a focus primarily in the East region.
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Focus your efforts to own the technical sale to the Fortune 500 and tech sector in the Eastern U.S., largely in the New York and Boston Area.
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering teams to deliver effective tailored platform demonstrations, answer deep technical questions about Algorithmia Enterprise, and ultimately help close on a highly technical sales process.
- Manage the POC process with Enterprise customers - from initial design, customer POC onboarding, defining success criteria, through to the presentation of key success metrics afterward.
- Create and nurture strong customer relationships with each engagement in order to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately won deals from POC.
- Run webinars and training sessions tailored to specific customer needs.
- Help develop implementation plans that integrate with existing enterprise technologies to deploy Algorithmia Enterprise.
- Build and execute technical close plans, closely collaborating with Account Executive, Product, and Engineering.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer and communicate customer needs to the internal teams, advocate for Algorithmia Enterprise developers, and share best practices around Data Science in the enterprise.
- Have a real career plan on our team, with mentorship and opportunities for promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be.
- Work from anywhere in the East region of the United States - though preferably in the New York or Boston Area.
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have existing Sales Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Solution Architecture experience within the enterprise software, cloud, SaaS, or PaaS domain.
- Come from an engineering background or are deeply technical, with expertise in modern cloud, SaaS, and/or large-scale distributed systems.
- Have an affinity - if not hands-on experience - with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering.
- Enjoy running technical demos for both business and technical audiences.
- Enjoy leading client projects, and have a passion for creating technical solutions.
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them.
- Bonus points for experience with products in the AI/ML space, or modern infrastructure stacks (AWS, Linux, Scala, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, etc.).
As a Sales and Solution Engineer at Algorithmia, you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.