Location - Anywhere US or Canada
- Expand and enhance the serverless platform that allows anyone to deploy AI and ML at any scale
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly - work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Due to unprecedented growth, we’re hiring Software Engineers to participate in the design and development of the underlying Algorithmia platform. You’ll join a passionate, remote-friendly team delivering a platform that already supports over 60k engineers and processes millions of AI and ML workloads. We work with Scala, Docker, Kubernetes, large-scale distributed systems, modern microservices architecture, and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure on AWS, Azure, and on-premises with VMWare. We offer our engineers an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow, and impact an enormous user community.
As a Software Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Work with a passionate, distributed team on the cutting edge of AI/ML infrastructure
- Use Scala to create stateless and stateful backend services in the cloud, with a focus on AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and RDS to enable rapid deployment and iteration
- Take pride in building and running secure, reliable, and performant distributed services that support a global customer base
- Have meaningful opportunities for career growth, mentorship, promotion, technical leadership, and/or people management based on your interests
- Work from anywhere in the USA or Canada. We have teams in Seattle and Toronto - or go 100% remote from home (Snuggie, bunny slippers, and all - no judgment!)
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have excellent fundamentals in computer science, algorithms, and software design
- 3 or more years of experience in a software engineering role
- Are a skilled software engineer with experience in expertise in at least one compiled language (such as Java, Scala, Golang, C++. We do a lot of Scala - and will be happy to teach you)
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Bonus points for experience working on distributed systems, data science, any kind of AI/ML projects, distributed or parallel computing, interesting public code
As a Software Engineer at Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.