- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (and cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploy machine learning at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by more than 80k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable machine learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
Due to our constantly growing market share, we’re looking for a high-operating, driven, and execution-focused Regional Sales Director to help promote Algorithmia and close big deals. You will navigate and drive customer process, identify and deliver value, and accelerate the sales cycle.
As a Regional Sales Director at Algorithmia, you will:
- Engage with CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, IT executives, Data Scientists, Platform Engineers, and other key stakeholders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of both net new and existing accounts
- Evangelize the technology and our solution
- Research target accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound activities - cold calls, follow-ups, research, data entry, CRM (Salesforce) upkeep, emails, social, etc.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to provide lead feedback & help drive more qualified leads
- Provide daily and weekly reports to management
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- 50% travel is expected
And we might make the perfect match if you:
- Minimum of 5+ years field sales experience within big data, DevOps, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts
- Strong existing network in large enterprise accounts in your territory
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement and a hunger to win
- Team player that knows how and when to enlist internal resources to ensure the desired outcome
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have solid sales qualification experience, in the B2B Enterprise space, and can demonstrate utilizing a consultative approach
- Understand the sales funnel and have experience with data-driven strategies
- Have an exceptional phone manner, and are comfortable and making a high volume of outbound calls per day
- Are able to quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS concepts, and the technical details of our products
- Are outgoing, positive, have an energetic personality, and a highly proactive approach
- Are passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
At Algorithmia, you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has huge customer demand. You’ll solve real customers problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages growth. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, quirky team and gain access to fantastic perks beyond just salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.