At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect who would get the opportunity to work in global projects.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible to provide end to end solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce products and also mentor the Salesforce team. You will guide the customer and the team to implement robust and scalable solution models by implementing cost effective and efficient tools and techniques
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist the client to shape their architectural vision and roadmap plan.
- Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team.
- Create POCs for the client to help them understand the proposed solution and also drive the solution meetings with Customers.
- Understand the User Stories and provide accurate work load estimates.
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL , Java, C++ will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge or certifications on Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform developer 1, LWCs, Integrations , etc.
- Knowledge on XML, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience in working in SCRUM Team.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, Sydney and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Sydney and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!