At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As a Sr. Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of services partners comprised of the leading digital strategy agencies, technology consulting firms and systems integrators in the industry. Your partner portfolio will include industry innovators who are creating client value through a modern headless and API-first approach to enterprise architecture. In the Sr. Partner Account Manager role, you will be responsible for nurturing and growing existing services partners, while also identifying and recruiting new services partners into the Algolia Partner Program. Example services partners could include large holding companies like Publicis Groupe; leading digital consulting firms like Accenture, eCommerce focused consultancies like Astound; MACH Alliance leaders like Valtech; or large systems integrators like Cognizant.
You will partner with the innovation leaders in the industry!
Reporting to the Global Alliances Director for Services Partners, the Sr. Partner Account Manager role is an integral part of Algolia’s Global Revenue Team. The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of services partners in the Brazil and wider LATAM territory. Within this portfolio of services partners, the Sr. Partner Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of partnership success including: evangelizing Algolia within a partner’s business, enabling the partner on Algolia to ensure end client success, account mapping and pursuit prioritization, go-to-market strategy with the partner, and the development of joint marketing collateral. Each of these Sr. Partner Account Manager responsibilities are in service of creating Algolia brand awareness, optimizing for end client success, developing partner pipeline opportunities and growing revenue through the services partner channel.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Nurture and grow a set of existing Algolia services partners, while also working to Identify and recruit new Algolia services partners into the Algolia Partner Program within the Brazilian and Latin American region
- Own the process of helping services partners become an Algolia partner, support deal registration ensure commission payment
- Advance alliances between services partners and Algolia by moving them from awareness to fully Algolia enabled
- Work with services partners to develop intellectual property on top of Algolia that differentiates the partner in the industry
- Identify joint prospects and develop effective go-to-market and pursuit strategies with partners
- Coordinate across services partners, ISV partners and the Algolia sales team on strategic client pursuits
- Support services partners as they identify and/or influence strategic client opportunities
- Develop, or assist in the development of, services partner collateral including: sales materials, marketing materials, case studies, white papers, blog content, LinkedIn or other social media content
- Collaborate with Algolia Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and Enablement teams to ensure services partner and end client success
- Responsible for the process of pipeline creation, including the requisite data accuracy to ensure accurate reporting to global leadership
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 7-10 years of proven and successful experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Sales Manager selling solutions and/or services in a recurring revenue business model within Brazil and Latin America
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish, and residency in Brazil or neighboring countries
- Strong understanding of digital technology and experience strategy--especially in the context of eCommerce direct to consumer channels and Search as a Service
- Business-side understanding of SaaS software products, headless commerce and API-first architectures
- Previous solution selling or consulting experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com Lightning experience in creating and managing opportunities through the sales cycle with high attention to data accuracy and quality
- Excellent communicator, writer and storyteller with a strong ability to influence the listener/reader in Portuguese, Spanish, and English
- History of developing and nurturing long term industry relationships from inception to fruition
- History of becoming a trusted advisor to partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Shows flexibility and patience in the face of adversity or frequent change
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!