At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
The Revenue Operations team works as a global strategic task force across various organizations within Algolia, including Sales, Business Development and Alliances. We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our high-visibility team and support our EMEA Revenue team. Do you have a knack for problem-solving? Are you a quick and tactical thinker? If this sounds like you, we’d love to work with you!
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the EMEA Sales and Business Development leadership teams, including our VP of EMEA Sales and Director of Business Development
- Own the EMEA region’s sales business plan
- proactively share regular KPI updates for the entire sales funnel (MQL, pipeline, bookings…), actionable insights and recommendations for improvements
- Participate in Annual Planning and monitor Actuals versus Plan performance throughout the year for your region, highlighting gaps or recommending revisions as necessary;
- Design Sales Territories to optimize coverage of our Ideal Customer Profile accounts and sales potential in EMEA. Implement them in our Leandata routing engine and ensure alignment at all times in our documentation and systems;
- Support Forecast activities for your region;
- Partner with the Productivity and Analytics teams (part of Revenue Ops as well) in order to solve identified gaps and improve the revenue team’s efficiency / plan attainment.
- Assist in core operational tasks, including database maintenance or enhancements, territory re-alignments, or rules of engagement revisions.
- Manage and coach a team of Revenue Ops Analysts - Strategy & Planning
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations at a B2B SaaS Company, Strategy/Business Systems Consulting
- Bachelor's degree required; Preference for applicants with technical and analytical backgrounds
- Fluent in English (French optional)
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel required
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes, SaaS metrics and CRM data model
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!