YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Identify knowledge & skill gaps across revenue teams; determine opportunities to improve processes resulting in positive business outcomes
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships, gather business insights, and translating it into opportunities to help Algolians excel in their roles
- Runs programs and workshops on subject matters like e.g. platform knowledge, ideal customer profiles, skills, key processes, and tools
- Has strong critical thinking and analytical skills used to identify how to attribute appropriate metrics, KPIs and milestones for progress
- Thinks about outcomes first and is then able to make the delivery output highly applicable with strong retention
- Ensure tooling & assets delivered to the field create maximum productivity
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from revenue team
- Assist on prospect & customer calls, demos and deal strategies as needed
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience and success in direct selling and/or sales team management
- Experience as a people manager
- Comfortable having 1:1 coaching sessions with Salespeople
- Excels in creating meaningful, applicable learning experiences & content tailored to their audience
- Interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Experience working in events cross-functionally with various departments
- Ability to gain the trust of reps and revenue leaders and to have a trusted voice
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- Excellent project management skills
- Preference for bilingual candidates (English & French)
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with the MEDDPICC or Challenger selling model
- Experience with the following tools: Clari, Chorus, Workramp, Salesloft
- Experience building and growing a training organization
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!