Data is at the core of the decisions Marketing team members make (whether big or small) on a day-to-day basis at Algolia. We see data & analytics as the primary catalyst to enable innovation & scale and a gateway for us to continue to build the company we want to work for. The Senior Marketing Data Analytics Manager will be critical to the success of the Marketing team as the insights that you uncover will drive campaign and program optimization. This role will work with stakeholders to identify standard reporting metrics through top-, middle-, and bottom-of-funnel and deliver analytics and insights and will be critical to the success of the Marketing team as the insights that you uncover will drive campaign and program optimization.
The ideal candidate will possess a track record of success when it comes to creating full-funnel Marketing funnel analytics, as well as planning and forecast models. You also possess great skills in communication, collaboration, project management, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role, reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing Operations, and working cross-functionally with the analytics community in Revenue Operations, and Finance.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Work with stakeholders in Marketing and Sales to determine requirements for reports and dashboards for the marketing team to align and operate from
- Collaborate with marketing teams to determine effectiveness measures, such as awareness, lead generation, pipeline acceleration, etc
- Analyze the digital journey using offsite intent data, onsite web analytics, and lead lifecycle flows through marketing and sales through to pipeline and closed-won business.
- Using marketing attribution models, communicate performance insights and return on marketing investment (ROMI) to stakeholders and Marketing managers
- Develop marketing planning & forecasting models using standard conversion rates and average opportunity values.
- Partner with Sales Operations to identify potential gaps between the Marketing forecast and goals for Marketing sourced pipeline
- Using the insights that you’ve uncovered, offer recommendations about future budget allocations
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years working in a Marketing Analytics role
- 3+ years of experience creating multi-touch attribution models and reporting (experience with Bizible a plus)
- Expert in SQL skills coupled with the intellectual curiosity to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience working with data from Salesforce, Marketo, and Google
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!