As the Business Intelligence Data Analyst, you’ll conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions across all go to market teams. You’ll also manage a multi-million record database & collaborate with the Revenue Operations team on optimal data management strategies.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about database management and storytelling through data and have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business. You love to learn and bring a data-driven approach to iterative improvement.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Maintain the integrity and health of go to market data in Salesforce & Redshift.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Develop a data archiving system & process.
- Provide analytical expertise & knowledge of data health and database management.
- Manage & design the Tableau reporting environment.
- Develop & maintain reports & analyses of go to market data throughout the lead & customer lifecycle.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team & cross functionally to support data driven decisions and recommendations.
- 5+ years’ experience in database management & data analytics
- Proficiency in Tableau or Power BI required
- Proficiency in SQL required
- Excellent analytic abilities required
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.