Alert Innovation, now powered by Walmart, is a fast-growing venture on a mission to reinvent retailing through robotics. We’ve partnered with Walmart to develop our Alphabot® technology, which is currently being deployed at stores throughout North America.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON:
- Utilize Java, Spring Boot, Redis, Angular, and other technologies to create compelling and efficient applications.
- Play an active role in helping the team develop high-quality software that meets our customers’ needs for automated retail fulfillment.
- Write clear, modular, and documented business logic, messaging, and user interface code.
- Participate in code reviews and design discussions.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Assess, investigate and incorporate new technologies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- 2+ years of either Angular or React experience preferred.
- Experience in building enterprise software.
- Familiarity with git source control management and issue tracking using a tool such as Jira.
- Comfort working in an agile, collaborative team environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
Alert Innovation’s recent awards include:
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive pay for the Boston market where we’re based
- Excellent medical benefits — multiple health plan options, Doctor on Demand service, and vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- 401(k) match, stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Annual grants of Walmart RSUs
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work schedules
- Up to 12 weeks of parental leave
- Walmart discounts in-store and online
- Free lunch, coffee, and snacks provided daily!
Learn more about why we were named a 2022 Best Place to Work at alertinnovation.com/careers.
Alert Innovation offers a safe work environment for its employees and partners. All employees, contractors, interns, and visitors are required to be fully vaccinated. Additional COVID precautions, such as wearing face masks, hand washing, and hand sanitizing are also common practices in all Alert Innovation facilities. We are a flexible work environment and offer on-site and hybrid work schedules based on team requirements.
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.