Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As a business development lead, you will work closely with the head of go-to-market to create new relationships with ecosystem partners, create commercial agreements, nurture relationships, coordinate joint go-to-market, and expand existing relationships with Alchemy partners. The ecosystem and company are growing fast, so this role will have a front seat and hand on the steering wheel of our place in the ecosystem and strategy to fulfill that ambitious vision. You’ll work closely with the founders and GTM team.
- Understand the web3 ecosystem and unique types of partners such as blockchain foundations
- Drive exploratory partnership conversations with interrelated technical and commercial components
- Create and manage commercial agreements with partners
- Directly manage relationships with partners providing ongoing communication, data, and support
- Coordinate internal cross-functional opportunities to work with partners across product, engineering, and marketing
- Creatively identify and build new types of partners and commercial structures
- Grow Alchemy’s leadership position and reputation as a web3 partner
What We're Looking For:
- 6-10 years experience as a Product Manager, Business Development Manager/Director, and/or Startup Founder
- Web3 passion required
- Startup experience required
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to understand new industries deeply and quickly
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
- Experience or deep intuition on collaborative partnerships
- Experience with commercial agreements
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset