Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
We are looking for an ambitious office administrator to join our growing team! This role will suit someone who is people-focused, has an optimistic approach, and wants to play a key role in creating/maintaining an engaging workplace!
- Face of the company! First point of contact for new hires and visitors
- Keep our office running smoothly and all of our team members happy; keep the office clean, organized, stocked, and welcoming
- Manage snacks and meals ordering
- Assist Office Manager and IT technician with on-going facility maintenance (e.g., desk layout, office moves, building management communication)
- Work with People Ops team to plan and coordinate activities and events (e.g., celebrations, guest swag bags, recruiting support, happy hours and other on-site meet ups)
- Manage office budget & inventory reporting
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Full of energy and happy to roll up your sleeves
- You love to learn! Whether it be a new way of doing an old task or a new skill entirely, you are excited about broadening your expertise