Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
We’re looking for someone to help scale Revenue Operations at Alchemy. This person will work closely with Revenue Ops Team Lead to lay the groundwork for a world-class revenue operations engine.
This is a highly cross-functional and dynamic role: from working with functional leaders to ensure we are reporting on the right sales and customer motions to building the right architecture to scale Alchemy’s go-to-market operations.
What You'll Do:
- Build the customer success / sales / business development reporting and analytics structure to help the business make the most informed decisions.
- Some examples include:
- Predicting / preventing risk from customers
- Identifying trends in obscure data environments
- Web3-ifying our understanding of SaaS data
- Establish and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs - understand what is working and what is not - making recommendations on how to improve along the way.
- Operationalize the sales planning process and rhythm, including, but not limited to forecasting, headcount, account segmentation
- Conduct market research on upcoming and trending verticals in both web2 and web3 spaces
- Help design and implement the ideal systems architecture and sales process in order to drive more efficiency across the GTM org
- Swiftly enable the go-to-market teams on new processes / motions (we experiment with many strategies at high velocity)
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in revenue/sales/GTM operations, management consulting, investment banking or other analytically-intensive roles at software companies
- Data wizard - you love jumping into data, identifying patterns and solving problems
- Customer-first and analytics-first driven thinking
- Agile self-starter with ability to move quickly and desire to own and be accountable for projects from Day 1
- Service-oriented attitude characterized by strong listening skills and the desire to achieve shared success
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!