As the first Enterprise Marketing Manager at Alchemy, you will be the motor to the sales’ team’s engine. You'll be responsible for crafting the messaging to help enterprise prospects understand how Alchemy can supercharge their business. Through targeted marketing campaigns and quantitative and value-based sales collateral, you’ll drive pipeline generation among some of our most important customers. The content you create will be tailored to our prospects use cases and pain points. You will understand and anticipate how to answer our prospects needs and questions better than anyone at Alchemy. The best part? Your team. You'll work hand-in-hand with our Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Support, Business Operations and Design teams to develop and execute Alchemy’s enterprise marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in creating enterprise-facing collateral and building customer pipelines and that effectively drives deals. Almost more importantly, they will have interest and curiosity in web3 and the underlying tech that powers the blockchain.
- Create robust customer-facing content that helps prospects understand Alchemy’s products and the value they could provide their business
- Work with cross-functional teams to distill and quantify Alchemy’s competitive advantage, and cascade those data points across sales collateral
- Manage and execute campaign workflows, including segmentation and target management
- Utilize segmentations to execute email marketing campaigns, targeted at specific use cases and pain points
- Craft, deploy and A/B test messaging to optimize conversions
- Identify enterprise market requirements/opportunities, develop Go-to-Market Strategies and ensure strong alignment with Sales and other cross-functional teams
- Engage & maintain direct alignment with Sales and cross-functional teams around all enterprise marketing-driven campaigns/promotion strategies
- Test out new forums and formats for engaging the target audience, e.g., webinars, small-scale conferences, etc.
- Evaluate all campaigns’ impact & ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Product and Enterprise Marketing
- Someone who is fluent in developer product marketing, if not web3 developer marketing
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is uniquely able to explain technical concepts to audiences with varying degrees of web3 understanding
- Demonstrated excellence in creating targeted, quantitative and value-based sales collateral
- Experience with digital marketing, email marketing and demand / lead generation
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- A strategic thinker who can roll up their sleeves and independently execute on their strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, move fast and tirelessly iterate on feedback
- Someone who is excited to test, experiment, fail and learn