As a technical recruiter at Alchemy, you will be in contributing to one of the most important things in the company - building out the team. You'll be responsible for creating and implementing a process for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing technical candidates. It's important that you're able to work independently, take initiative, and communicate effectively on behalf of the company.
- Design and execute a recruiting strategy for one of the highest growth companies in San Francisco
- Ability to articulate our business and technology to build relationships with the best engineers and business development talent in the world
- Understand how to source and attract a diverse candidate pool
- Screen for exactly the right candidates through thoughtful, effective questions to pinpoint the precise skills needed to be successful
- Craft a candidate experience and process that results in a successful close of our top candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Own one of the single most important aspects of our business by growing our team that is consistent with the Alchemy brand
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup
- Successful track record of sourcing technical ranging from entry level to director level
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Translate high-level recruiting goals into implementation; own the execution end to end
- Experience working with startups
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!