Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. That's a lot of software to cover. As an application security engineer at Alchemy, you'll be hardening one of the most sophisticated and high-throughput distributed systems in the blockchain world. You'll focus on designing, building, and deploying application security tools to protect our platform.
- Integrate dynamic application security testing (DAST) and static application security testing (SAST) into our CI/CD pipeline
- Discover, prioritize, and remediate technical risks on features, products, infrastructure, and acquisitions
- Develop and own best practices for application security, development, and deployment
- Identify, triage, and mitigate vulnerabilities in our vulnerability management program.
- Advocate security through partnering with and training other engineers, PMs, and others.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in software engineering, ideally specializing in security or operations
- Deep understanding of web security, TLS/SSL, web authentication, and applied cryptography
- Experience with threat models and industry standard security tooling
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!