Hands-on technical leader in the design, implementation and management of the day-to-day aspects of compute and storage related systems, services & solutions; ensuring their quality, stability, availability, redundancy and security.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Oversee the design, deployment, validation, and implementation of scalable solutions within infrastructure, networking, cloud, and security with efficiency, confidence, and competence.
- Expert on maintenance and upgrade of infrastructure including servers, email delivery systems, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, and remote access systems in accordance with best practices and established processes.
- Active Directory (Azure and On-Prem) Design and Administration
- O365 and On-Prem Exchange Design and Administration
- Align IT Infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
- Implement and maintain security best practices
- Develop network recovery and backup solutions.
- Collaborate with Desktop Support to provision applications and solutions, assist with requirements and enforce proper network and access isolation.
- Standardize configurations, policies, procedures, and performance reporting.
- Quarterly report on network performance, vulnerabilities, and cost savings.
- Maintain support log of all network changes, repairs, and software updates.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, PowerShell, Linux and Windows Administration Tools.
- Experience with Meraki and Cisco equipment
- Expert in VMware Technologies
- Experience with hosted data center environments
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, status actions items, respond to changing priorities, and react to short deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with many skill levels within the organization including the Executive Team, Directors, managers, office staff, and service desk.
- Motivated and able to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures, and approaches