As a Programme Coordinator, you will support the Delivery team to better control and monitor projects, with a view to improving conversion of hours, gaining exposure to the work, how we run projects, the different teams at AKQA and knowledge of the digital industry.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Support Project Management with scoping, estimation and scheduling
- Ensure consistent documentation & management of organisational process assets
- Manage resource plans and financial reporting in Workbook on an on-going basis
- Organise meetings (travel planning, agendas, meeting minutes, etc)
- Provide general support to project management teams
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- Ability to build strong relationships with Project Management teams
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, with the ability to, motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines
- Demonstration of the AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including MS Project.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.