At AKQA and Millipede, an AKQA group company, we believe that the application of education, creativity and technology can make a meaningful difference to people's lives.
An amazing opportunity has opened up for a seasoned Senior Producer at Millipede who will be responsible for the delivery of world class work and successful commercial outcomes for clients. They have the ability to manage large and complex digital projects though are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital projects of all types and scale. They will work collaboratively with leadership teams, functional leads and team members to ensure that projects meet delivery standards. The Senior Producer maintains resources, budgets and timelines without compromising quality or the creative product.
- Lead interface with clients on delivery, and agency teams (design, development, consulting etc.)
- Development of project-related documents.
- Manage client expectations, status, objectives, budgets and timelines in a timely manner.
- Manage risks and dependencies across projects.
- Simultaneously manages projects of medium to high complexity.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Provide inspiration and positively influence others.
- Deep understanding of clients businesses and their business objectives.
- Inspire and grow junior producers, coaching and managing them to their maximum potential.
- Focus effort towards Millipede & AKQA’s strategic objectives and goals.
- Inspire innovation and creative thinking to deliver results.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients businesses and projects.
- Ensure Millipede & AKQA Values are reflected in our work and team: innovation, service, quality, thought.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion.
- Celebrate successes.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.