Aklamio is looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer that will take part in owning the future of our growing product and brand. Take the reins and develop innovative concepts to express our B2B / B2C vision through research and discovery inside the company, inspire change, and help take our product to the next level.
Who we are
At Aklamio, we believe that customers, their networks, the power of word-of-mouth and customer insights are a company’s best assets. With our Customer Incentives Platform, we help enterprises all around the world grow by acquiring new customers, and by rewarding loyal customers and converting them into brand advocates.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful incentives marketing platform with offices in Berlin, London, and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 2nd fastest growing technology startup in Germany (Financial Times, Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies) with minimal external funding.
What you’ll do
- Own the end to end design process, including user research, user experience and UI design; you will report to our Design Manager
- Solve problems and achieve outcomes within a cross-functional R&D team, drive especially the usability of solutions
- Frequently iterate using different types of prototypes
- Tightly collaborate with product managers, user researchers and engineers through exploration and discovery. Support engineers throughout the delivery of a solution
- Represent user experience and usability to stakeholders within the company
- Contribute to our growing design development and maintain consistency. Become an advocate and nurture our overall Design System
What you’ll bring with you
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Designer working on web based applications (B2B, SaaS or scale-up startups are a plus!)
- Hands on experience with UX (wireframing, flows, sitemap, Information Architecture), UI and Visual design. User research is a huge plus.
- Proficient use of Figma (main tool), Adobe XD, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools (Miro, Diagrams, Mural, …)
- Knowledge of Design System and Modular Assets approach is a must (you’ve already built design systems in the past and understand the complexity of it)
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS and CMS)
- Enjoy using Continuous Integration and know Material UI (big plus!)
- Outstanding portfolio, focus on digital interfaces, experience and usability
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills and like connecting the dots between design, product and engineering
- Confident about defending discovery findings in front of an internal or external audience
- Strategic mindset and ability to understand our business in order to make decisions and work independently
Why join us
Become part of an excellent team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most exciting startups. We offer many possibilities for development in an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Innovation, creativity and ownership are our top priorities! At Aklamio we are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity, team building and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success.
- Challenging team and career growth opportunities.
- Live and work where you want- Home office is the new normal for us. Live anywhere in Germany, Spain, or the United Kingdom and work from the comfort of your home, favourite coffee shop or wherever you please. Or feel free to make use of our stylish and comfortable headquarters in Berlin- we’ll save you a seat!
- Benefits that fit your life. Use our benefits marketplace to choose from shopping, entertainment, electronics, music, games, fitness, transportation, and more!
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Personal and Career Development: Yearly budget for training so you can expand your skills professionally or linguistically!
- Balance: 30 days of vacation.
- Belonging: enjoy monthly lunches, virtual and in-person team events. Team building is fundamental for us.