Who we are
At Aklamio, we believe that customers, their networks, the power of word-of-mouth, and customer insights are a company’s best assets. With our Customer Incentives Platform, we help enterprises all around the world grow by acquiring new customers, rewarding loyal ones, and converting them into brand advocates. We are proud to work with companies like Vodafone, Virgin Media, Repsol, Vattenfall, and many others.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful incentives marketing platform with offices in Berlin, London, and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 2nd fastest growing technology startup in Germany (Financial Times, Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies).
In this role you will be a key part in shaping the vision and mission of the company, while building a high performance team to drive growth and customer value. You will be working closely with our CEO and serve as our operational and management leader. We are looking for someone who can streamline the operations department and lead us on a scaling journey to become a worldwide market leader in the incentives marketing space.
What you’ll do
- You will complete the leadership team as Aklamio takes the next steps on our mission to build the worlds #1 Customer Incentives Platform.
- You will lead a rapidly growing team of over 20 people across Finance, People & Culture, Operations, and Legal.
- You will develop the operational capabilities of Aklamio ensuring efficient collaboration across all departments.
- You will work closely with the CEO and leadership to create an environment for people to thrive, making Aklamio attractive for top talents around the world.
- You will lead and oversee all financial processes and activities, manage our overall P&L, and provide meaningful reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Together with the CEO, you will coordinate all future financing rounds, investor relationships, or M&A processes.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements on a global scale by coordinating our legal and consulting partners worldwide.
What we expect from you
- You are a true leader and an inspiration to your team and the entire company. You are highly reliable and trustworthy.
- You have worked in a similar role at a fast-growing international start-up with global operations and a minimum of 100 FTEs or at a top-tier consulting firm.
- You understand the dependencies between business functions such as HR, Finance, Product and Sales, are different. You can succeed in a complex environment with precision and empathy.
- You know how to plan strategically and are able to execute your plans efficiently.
- You are highly data-driven and take decisions backed by numbers and probabilities.
- You have experience in implementing company-wide processes that scale.
- You have participated in multiple funding rounds, have shown to be trusted by investors and shareholders, and have previous experience in the management of M&A processes.
- While we are a remote-first company, this position will require frequent face-to-face meetings in Berlin, and therefore the willingness to travel in case you don’t live nearby.
Why join us
Become part of an excellent team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most exciting companies. We offer an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Innovation, creativity and ownership are our top priorities!
We are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity, team building and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success. Our culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included.
We walk the talk. People from 36 different countries are joining forces to make our mission a reality. 45% of our management team are women.
We’re currently operating as climate neutral, which means we offset the CO2 detrimental to Mother Earth. There’s still a lot more we can do and we’re on it.
You will join a collaborative, passionate team with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
- Collaborative and passionate team.
- Live and work where you want – home office is the new normal for us; work from the comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop or wherever you please. Or feel free to make use of our stylish and comfortable headquarters in Berlin – we’ll save you a seat!
- Make Berlin your home – we offer relocation support and assistance.
- Benefits that fit your life. Use our benefits marketplace to choose from shopping, entertainment, electronics, music, games, fitness, transportation, and more!
- Company Pension Scheme and VSOP options package.
- Personal and Career Development: Yearly budget for training so you can expand your skills professionally or linguistically!
- Work life balance: 30 days of vacation.
- Belonging: enjoy monthly lunches, virtual and in-person team events. Team building is fundamental for us.