Aklamio is looking for a Tech Lead that will help us to extend and scale our incentivization platform. You will support our product vision, driving us towards a modern tech stack and a scalable architecture.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: work from home office with flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Take the reins and have responsibility for the system owned by one of our specialized development teams. You will be reporting to our Head of Technology.
- Lead the way, develop and monitor the system under your control by introducing and maintaining modern technical standards, automation, and metrics.
- Keep yourself current. Make sure that the team knows the industry's state of the art and integrates it into your engineering vision.
- Collaborate and align with other tech leads, engineering managers, product managers, and architects to make sure that together we can drive our product forward.
- Sketch out solution options and provide estimates for their complexity before giving them into the teams for implementation.
- Mentor the developers in your team and make sure they follow best practices and understand the current tasks.
- 1-2 years of experience of leading a team of Developers, as well as mentoring and guiding them.
- 3-5 years of Senior Development Experience (Frontend or Backend).
- Technical excellence: In-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks, and tools including some of: Ruby on Rails, React, Docker, Gitlab CI, and others, and experience in building complex modular systems with them.
- You're an avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
- Architectural Mind: You can ideate and write down technical solutions that are modular, scalable, and maintainable, and help integrating them into existing systems.
- Communication Expert: You are able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and you can understand and integrate product and business related requirements into your solutions.
- Agile Development experience working as part of agile development teams that frequently release with confidence.
- Nice to have: MySQL, Kafka and Microservices experience.