Aklamio is looking for an experienced leader in the B2B enterprise world, to hire, develop and lead its Key Account Management team, being responsible for growing and nurturing the relationships to our Partners, including the likes of PayPal, Virgin Media, AXA and Vodafone.
- Impact: Realize Aklamio’s vision of customer centric marketing together with many of the world’s leading brands. Increase the happiness of millions of consumers.
- Challenge: Lead a fast growing team of currently 20 FTEs across 4 offices in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies
- Responsibility: Manage and grow multi-million Euro budgets from partners around the world.
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Leading our partner success team to guarantee and grow the successful partnerships with our Enterprise customers.
- Manage and meet up- and cross-selling revenue targets.
- Hire, train, grow and lead your own team of partner success managers.
- Turn the company vision into tangible target agreements for your employees and stand at their side as a demanding sparring partner.
- Run continuous analysis across all our partners to maximize the impact of Aklamio’s solutions on each partner’s growth, identify opportunities and make partner satisfaction your obsession.
- Set KPIs and set the processes and programs to meet our company goals with your team.
- Work and align closely with other teams. Optimize intra-team processes and become a frequent sparring partner of our product team to create maximum value towards partners.
- 5+ years of professional experience in partner success management, consulting, or similar for enterprise customers at a leading B2B SaaS company or digital agency.
- You are tech-savvy and have a good understanding of web/marketing/advertising technology. You know the corresponding ecosystems and existing solutions.
- Previous experience in people management with 20+ FTEs in an international environment.
- You combine a strategic mindset with a get-things-done mentality.
- Excellent communicator and well versed in the interaction with the management up to the C-level of large scale enterprise customers sometimes on a daily basis.
- You strive for ambition and are a true leader who continuously challenges and develops your team to reach the best results for millions of consumers, our partners and the company.
- You make your decisions based on data and are able to build your system of KPIs, performance measures and reports to manage your team and maximize the success of our partners.
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language.
- You are willing to travel to partners and to visit your teams which are spread across 4 European offices right now.