As part of our Design team, you'll play a key role in leading the future of our brand and product. Together, with the product, research and marketing teams, the design team establishes innovative concepts to express our vision and mission; be it B2B or B2C, but also bears the responsibility of building the solutions and iteratively improving the usability and delightfulness of the experience.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- You’ll be working within the Sales & Marketing part of the Operations team
- Part of the design practice, reporting to Head of Design & Creative Lead
- Dedicate to produce high quality presentation decks using multiple tools (Google Slides, Keynotes, PowerPoint) for OPS and Sales & Marketing
- Transform complex data driven key messages into delightful and efficient visuals
- Work along the defined branding across all our products and platforms
- Generate strong clear concepts working closely with the copy and content team
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of touch-points
- Ability to lead from concept to final execution, while respecting deadlines
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices and tooling
- 3+ years of experience as an Graphic Designer specialised in presentation and marketing material (Creative Agency, Marketing Agency, Digital Creative Production)
- Outstanding portfolio, focus on AAA agency style presentation decks and data visualisation.
- Hands on experience with presentation and data visualisation
- Extensive knowledge of creative concepts, typography, colours, UI and Visual design, Illustration, 3D and photography are a strong plus
- Expert level with presentation tools: Google Slides, Keynotes, PowerPoint, ...
- After Effect and other animation tools are HIGHLY appreciated
- Knowledge of Figma (it's our main design tool), Adobe XD Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of Design System and Modular Assets approach would be a big plus!
- Team player with high efficiency mindset, able to deliver fast and iteratively
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and JIRA
- Relevant degree or diploma will be appreciated