Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. When something breaks, no problem - our automated platform routes customers to local repair partners for the simplest and quickest resolution experience.
AKKO’s game-changing “Spotify of Device Protection” product and customer-obsessed focus has earned us the best reviews in the industry and top-ratings by Gadget Review, Investopedia, and more. We grew 11X in 2021, achieved industry-leading retention, and are just getting started!
- Lead the development of our brand solutions through positioning and communication efforts
- Develop persuasive storytelling from ideation to execution that bring our brand to life
- Think outside the box to lead the implementation of our social media strategy
- Build our brand loyalty within the community and foster new partnerships by leveraging all relevant social media platforms
- Actively post, comment, reply and generally expand our presence online while analyzing content performance to optimize social media strategies
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED:
- Minimum six years of brand content and social media experience with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Expertise in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to manage a team of a variety of stakeholders including external agencies
- Expertise in storytelling with an ability to translate insights into persuasive stories
- Demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audience through social media and utilizing social analytic tools
- Top-notch writing and editing skills, along with confident presentation skills and the ability to comfortably present with different levels of business leaders
- Having an approach to challenges that utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills to navigate ambiguity
- Remaining nimble, eager to grow, and continuously seeking feedback to learn and develop
- Building bonds with your team members and wearing multiple hats to help each other whenever needed
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly food stipend – treat yourself!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you
- …and so much more!
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A team player with integrity. Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Respect: We build trust around our words and actions. We treat employees, customers, and the community with respect.
- Ingenuity: We focus on being proactive, solution-forward, and having a bias towards action.
- Collaboration: We prioritize communication, working together as a team, and collaborating with our customers and partners.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility and understand how to improve.
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal