Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. When something breaks, no problem - our automated platform routes customers to local repair partners for the simplest and quickest resolution experience.
AKKO’s game-changing “Spotify of Device Protection” product and customer-obsessed focus has earned us the best reviews in the industry and top-ratings by Gadget Review, Investopedia, and more. We grew 11X in 2021, achieved industry-leading retention, and are just getting started!
- Manage and help lead the product plans, design, and delivery of our consumer-facing web and mobile app
- Work with engineering and design to build, iterate, and ship new web experiences, mobile experiences, and other products
- Execute tasks on product roadmaps
- Deliver strategic updates to the Director of Product on strategy and performance, and communicate product prioritization and roadmaps
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED:
- Minimum three years experience in product management or related roles
- Ability to use research, data, user experience, and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Proactive, solution-focused mindset with a bias for action and pushing the boundaries
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to own a roadmap start to finish
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical abilities and verbal and written communications
- Demonstrate an ability to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, - weighing tradeoffs and other priorities effectively- bonus if able to code!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly food stipend – treat yourself!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you
- …and so much more!
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A team player with integrity. Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Respect: We build trust around our words and actions. We treat employees, customers, and the community with respect.
- Ingenuity: We focus on being proactive, solution-forward, and having a bias towards action.
- Collaboration: We prioritize communication, working together as a team, and collaborating with our customers and partners.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility and understand how to improve.
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal