Who should apply?
We’re looking for innovative, open-minded and data-centric Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team as we continue to scale our products – helping to drive sales strategy, analyse fund purchasing patterns, digitally service investors and meet financial reporting requirements.
Why should you join?
At Aiviq, we create clarity for the world’s investment managers. Our cloud-based data and analytics platform already turns disparate client investment information into enterprise-wide datasets for hundreds of industry use cases across our Investment Manager clients, and we’re not done yet.
What you’ll be doing
All QA Engineers sit within Engineering team focussing on building and maintaining industry-leading, data-centric products
- Work with the Product team to validate all requirements for new features
- Build test plans covering all critical areas of our applications
- Assist with the building of Test Data sets, files and expected outcomes covering all critical areas of our applications
- Assist Business Analysts and Developers to explore all edge cases of functionality to ensure that we have full confidence that our applications are tested properly
- Perform scripted and exploratory testing covering all critical areas of our applications
- Assist with the building of automation tests where required
What you’ll need
- Previous experience working in senior QA roles
- Excellent understanding of data-centric applications and the ability to dig into the root of data-related issues
- Strong understanding of Test Case management and associated tooling
- Good experience with Version Control and Release Management tools such as Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc
- An eye for edge cases and identifying potential “unhappy path”
- Good experience with API testing tools like Postman and Swagger
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and implementation experience
- Familiarity with collaboration suites i.e. Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence)
What we look for
- A love of “doing things right”
- Tenacity to find solutions, willingness to take on hard legacy code and make it great, attention to detail and drive for quality.
- Collegiate & collaborative with a “can-do” attitude to be part of a team and do what needs to be done to drive the product and team forwards.
- A self-starter who finds problems AND solutions rather than just problems
- Enjoy sharing your expertise to help up-skill the team around you
- Asset & Wealth Management industry business applications and data
Aiviq is growing UK-based FinTech, specialising in developing SaaS products for the world’s investment Managers. We are backed by Alpha Financial Markets Consulting Plc, a global Asset & Wealth Management Consultancy