Job Summary:Ai Squared is currently looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join their growing team. The Customer Success Engineer is a strategic technical product expert in charge of executing and implementing solutions that drive customer satisfaction. This role optimizes a positive customer experience across the entire customer lifecycle to ensure that maximum ROI is generated
What You’ll Do:
· Provide technical expertise by deciphering customer needs and getting things done through a team to assure customer satisfaction
· Assist customers with customizing and implementing platforms to create value, leverage, and automate processes.
· Train clients, respond to product questions, resolve issues, and help level up client understanding so they can work independently.
· Provide technical services including writing custom scripts and troubleshooting.
· Execute and collaborate with various teams to ensure that problems are resolved effectively and efficiently.
· Record, track progress, and escalate application issues.
· Assist with various application testing activities and internal projects.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
Technical field experience leading projects and teams.
System administration and troubleshooting experience.
Familiarity with different products, processes, and systems.
Prior experience in customer-facing roles.
Experience training staff and customers on products and services.
Accelerating the path of Machine Learning capabilities into the hands of the end user is a massive bottleneck preventing ML's full value being realized. As data scientists ourselves, we're frustrated by the time and resources involved in integrating ML into browser-based workflows. Our model integration framework solves this problem by eliminating the need for a bespoke model endpoint – just drag and drop a model file into our integration framework and visualize your model's inferences instantly!