Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. We are a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Marketing team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with identifying marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue. A strong demand generation marketing professional can see the big picture and look holistically at how each channel fits into a larger strategy, and that often involves working on multiple channels at the same time.
As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will drive a comprehensive growth strategy, including buyer engagement, acquisition, nurture, and conversion to quickly scale Aisera’s customer acquisition strategy. You’ll have a proven track record that showcases your ability to identify marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue. In this role, you will find ways to boost current revenue sources and open new sources without overburdening the business with expenses, increasing churn, or shortening customer lifetime value (LTV).
This role is based out of our Palo Alto, CA office 5 days a week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and manage email marketing campaigns, including design, segmentation, A/B testing, scheduling, and tracking.
- Analyze and report on the performance of all email campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Create a comprehensive email marketing strategy that aligns with the company's larger marketing and sales goals.
- Collaborate on critical revenue-driving campaigns that could include collaborating on our ABM strategy, planning corporate events, and winning back churned customers
- Collaborate with sales, revenue operations, and other cross-functional teams that will inform these campaigns
- Apply research, both quantitative and qualitative, to better understand our partners, improve campaign performance, and identify new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth with marketing campaigns, including email
- Experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation systems, such as Marketo.
- Deep understanding of current email marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with event planning and management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent written communication skills and a grasp of writing for a specific medium
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
At Aisera, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
For this role, our current base pay ranges is:
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, and equity.
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.