Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Customer Success team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with making our customers wildly successful. You will partner closely with internal teams to help bridge business and technology, helping customers realize the art of the possible. Your job is to serve as the voice of the customer and do whatever it takes to assure they achieve their desired business outcomes with high satisfaction.
You will be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
This role is based out of our Palo Alto, CA office.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers throughout their entire journey: from onboarding, through implementation, support, expansion, and renewal.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to realize the highest value with increased adoption, engagement, coverage, and other KPIs
- Deliver Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews and effectively manage meeting cadence
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on our offerings and updates.
- Lead growth opportunities by expanding into new use cases and teams.
- Identify and communicate customer’s pain points and enhancement requests to the product team.
- Proactively Identify risks and collaborate closely with team members to address all issues to assure fast resolution and high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Report internally and externally on customers project progress, usage, and health KPIs
- Deliver RCA communications after service outages.
- Coordinate any internal or external UAT’s as required.
- 3-10 years of experience in Enterprise SaaS in one or more areas of Customer Success, Support, Solution Consulting.
- Thrive in a startup environment - we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Must have strong analytical skills with strong business acumen.
- Experience with IT, IT Automation, and Technical Support systems is a big plus.
- Deep knowledge of Customer Success KPIs, flows, activities, and routines, managing large and complex accounts.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills: Must be able to present to various persona and levels within our customer organizations.
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Good familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
- Startup experience
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Domain expertise in IT, HR or Customer Support
At Aisera, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. Our current base pay ranges for this role is:
$90,000 - $150,000
Base pay is ultimately determined based on your location, skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.