What we do: AI Service Experience Platform
Aisera, the leading provider of Generative AI and AI Copilot solutions with AiseraGPT, facilitates business transformation by enabling self-service and driving revenue growth. Aisera’s AI Copilot, a universal bot, leverages industry and domain-specific LLMs in IT, HR, Customer Service, Contact Centers, Sales & Marketing, and Finance to deliver delightful human-like experiences. With over 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt and third-party service catalogs supporting AI Workflows, customers typically achieve automation rates of 75% or higher in user requests, resulting in an impressive 80% reduction in operations costs.
Aisera is recognized as a leader in multiple industry analyst reports, including Forrester.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
We are actively seeking a proficient Salesforce Developer with a proven track record in developing applications on the Force.com platform. The ideal candidate will possess solid experience in building Lightning Web Components, Apex classes, and Triggers.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business stakeholders and customers to define and refine project requirements for Salesforce customizations and enhancements.
- Design, develop, and deploy high-quality Salesforce solutions, including Lightning Web Components, Apex classes, and Triggers, to meet business objectives.
- Build and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems, ensuring data accuracy and system reliability.
- Customize and extend Salesforce to meet unique business needs, leveraging Apex, Visualforce, and other development tools as required.
- Implement and manage security configurations, user profiles, and permission sets to safeguard data and maintain compliance.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce best practices, new features, and releases, providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality, adherence to coding standards, and efficient development practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Salesforce configurations and custom development.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to support ongoing projects and promote Salesforce adoption.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with 5-8 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Developer with a strong focus on developing applications on the Force.com platform.
- Hands-on experience in implementing applications on Force.com platform with solid experience in building Lighting Web Components, Apex classes and Triggers
- Ability to build REST / SOAP web services and consume REST/ SOAP API
- Ability to adapt to time critical deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of structured system analysis, design and integration patterns.
- Proficient with Salesforce DX and strong understanding of First and Second generation packaging.
- Expertise in Implementing and managing security configurations, user profiles, and permissions in Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and how to integrate Apps via the Appexchange platform.
- Strong knowledge of distributing a managed package (e.g., ISV distributing on the AppExchange), including adherence to Salesforce's security review requirements (CRUD/FLS enforcement, storing secrets, XSS protection, etc.)
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals.
- Prior experience with node/react/angular/figma is desired.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming language.
- Working knowledge in SDLC process, Agile Scrum Methodology, version control software like GIT and CI/CD.
- Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer I certification or Platform App Builder Certification.
- Familiarity with ITSM tools like servicenow, zendesk are an added advantage.
At Aisera, we are passionate about our customers and our team. We offer a competitive salary, Stock options, benefits package, and a fun and dynamic work environment. If you're a motivated, experienced Salesforce professional with a passion for salesforce ecosystem and integration, we want to hear from you. Apply today and join our team of experts!