Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Aisera is looking for a visionary, results-driven Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships who is responsible for identifying new partnerships and alliances as well as opportunities to enhance distribution for Aisera offerings and open up new markets. The ideal candidate is a big picture strategic thinker and planner, has an established high-level network across social platforms, the ability to source high-value partners, resellers and value-added channels with the ability to close deals that drive maximum impact to the business. Previous experience at a service management and SaaS company is strongly preferred. This role is a unique opportunity to expand Aisera reach through BD partnerships post Series C raise and build a growth-minded BD team from the ground up.
This role is currently expected to be filled by a candidate who would be able to commute ideally within 1hr of the Palo Alto office and commit to in-office.
- Identify, initiate, and develop new partnership ideas and business strategies
- Drive impactful partnerships focused on growth and expansion of Aisera target audience and subscribers
- Manage full partner life cycle from sourcing to pitch to negotiations to close to program execution
- Lead with data when measuring impact of executed partnerships and leverage learnings to drive future partnerships
- Build and lead a high-performing team that works cross-functionally to build new partnerships
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including product, marketing, engineering and sales to ensure full internal buy-in for partnerships
- Build a strong pipeline of potential revenue-driving partners and alliance
- Deliver on annual revenue targets as set by the business
- Pipeline development - Identify, & negotiate potential commercial opportunities with the partners in your pipeline through continued nurturing and relationship building.
- Negotiating and delivering pricing - Ensure you deliver our pricing as represented by the value that Aisera brings to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Customer/market feedback - Identify and expand existing partner>product feedback loops to streamline information gathering and sharing.
- Present vision and performance to C-Suite executives
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in business development in the service management space
- Familiarity with AI service management industry and marketplace
- Track record of new business revenue growth through BD partnerships in previous roles
- Ability to think and plan strategically for long term and scaled growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills to both partners and C-suite executives
- Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
- Motivation to grow, learn and share
- Positive and diligent attitude
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Transparency in key findings
- Ability to own projects with deliverables for cross-functional stakeholders
- Passion for data and developing insights
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Startup experience
- Enterprise SaaS experience
At Aisera, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
For this role, our current base pay ranges is:
BASE SALARY: $115,000-$150,000
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, and equity.
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.