Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
At Aisera, you will be driving the deployment and use of cutting-edge Conversational AI solutions in our customer environments. We’re building a world-class Customer Success team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is constantly looking for opportunities to make our customers successful. AI Customer Success team partners closely with other stakeholders to understand the customer’s requirements and drive all technical aspects of the onboarding phase. This involves activities such as: setting up integrations to customer’s systems, designing and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA), running health checks, etc. You will lead the charge in defining the best practices for customers to get the most out of our AI solutions.
This is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities. We are looking for resourceful, selfless team players who regularly go above and beyond to deliver customer value.
This role will based out of our Hyderabad or Bangalore office.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for customers
- Triage any technical issues reported by customers and work with Engineering toward the resolutions
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on our offerings and updates
- 6-10 years of software implementation experience working directly with customers collecting requirements and providing solutions
- Experience (or strong knowledge) with SSO, REST APIs, AWS and software integrations
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
If you are passionate about building Enterprise level applications in AI and Automation, possess the required expertise, and have experience with enterprise level Customer engineering or startups, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our growing team.
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Holidays and flexible PTO
Paid family leave
Employment Assistance Program