What we do: AI Service Experience Platform
Heard of ChatGPT? Its advanced LLMs with generative AI capabilities allow for seamless understanding and creation of human-like responses. In the enterprise space, Aisera is the “Enterprise ChatGPT” solution!
Aisera, the leading provider of Generative AI and AI Copilot solutions with AiseraGPT, facilitates business transformation by enabling self-service and driving revenue growth. Aisera’s AI Copilot, a universal bot, leverages industry and domain-specific LLMs in IT, HR, Customer Service, Contact Centers, Sales & Marketing, and Finance to deliver delightful human-like experiences. With over 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt and third-party service catalogs supporting AI Workflows, customers typically achieve automation rates of 75% or higher in user requests, resulting in an impressive 80% reduction in operations costs.
Aisera is recognized as a leader in multiple industry analyst reports, including Forrester.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Position Overview and Impact of the Role:
You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
- Participate in the design, development, and testing of software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and Databases
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of software solutions.
- Collaborate with architects and senior developers to implement software design patterns and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to continuous improvement of the development process.
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects and performance issues.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends and share knowledge with the team.
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, and microformats
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
- Hands on experience building intuitive frontend applications.
- Experience with React, Webpack & Bootstrap.and Node.js required.
- Familiarity with software design patterns and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for software development and desire to continuously improve skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools such as Jenkins and Terraform.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS
Why Join Aisera?
Fun place to work
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Holidays and flexible PTO
Paid family leave
Employment Assistance Program