What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What you'll do:
- Qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up for enterprises with revenues greater than $2B
- Prospect cold leads to generate interest and new contacts to fill your funnel
- Research accounts, identify key players and build relationships
- Demonstrate our innovative AI Service Management solution and align value to customers pain points
- Close sales with a $1.5M quota
- Maintain and expand your list of assigned prospects
What You’ll Need:
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $150k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed
- An Avid learner of Technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Experience selling CRM SaaS a plus
- 3-10yrs of experience in Enterprise Account management and sales
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program